You will begin to realise why this exercise is called the Dickens Pattern (with reference to the ghost showing Scrooge some different futures) as you notice that the idea of this exercise is to hypnotize yourself to be aware of two very real possibilities for your future. Two distinct pathways that you could take for
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
Category with dropdown
Financing Calculator Description
- About 2
- Carousel Slider
- Cita Online
- Contact 02
- My Dealer Account
- Page Both Sidebar
- Page Left Sidebar
- Page Right Sidebar
- Post Style
- Sample Page
- Sample Page
- Sample Page
- Social Icon
- Solicitud en Línea
- Team 01
- Team 02
- Terms and Conditions
- Oppo Find X3 Pro Appears on FCC Certification Site, May Pack Dual-Cell Battery enero 20, 2021Oppo Find X3 Pro specifications have been revealed through an FCC certification listing. The smartphone was listed in the database with the model number CPH2173. Oppo Find X3 is expected to run on Android 11, pack a dual-cell 4,450mAh battery, and support 65W flash charge fast charging.
- Apple AirPods Max Review enero 20, 2021The Apple AirPods Max is expensive, but promises to be the gold standard of portable audio if you’re invested in the Apple ecosystem. Is this Rs. 59,900 pair of wireless headphones worth the price? Find out in our review.
- Vi Weekend Data Rollover Offer Extended Till April 17: All the Details enero 20, 2021Vi (Vodafone Idea) has extended its weekend data rollover offer till April 17. The offer was first announced in October of last year and was meant to last till January 17.
- India Drops One Rank in Global Mobile and Fixed Broadband Speeds in December: Ookla enero 20, 2021India has dropped one rank for both mobile Internet speeds and fixed broadband speeds on Ookla’s Speedtest Global Index in December. However, Qatar has seen a two-point increase and surpassed South Korea and United Arab Emirates to become the leading country in terms of mobile Internet speeds.
- Airtel Rs. 78, Rs. 248 Data Add-On Pack Launched With Bundled Wynk Premium Subscription enero 20, 2021Airtel has launched Rs. 78 and Rs. 248 prepaid plans with bundled Wynk Premium subscriptions. The Airtel Rs. 78 prepaid plan offers 5GB of data with a similar validity as your existing validity pack, and comes with one month of Wynk Premium subscription. Post the data tariff FUP, usage of data will be charged at […]
- Redmi Note 10 Series India Launch Tipped for February; Note 10 Pro 4G Variant Reportedly Listed on IMDA Site enero 20, 2021Redmi Note 10 Pro and Redmi Note 10 India launch has been tipped for February. The Redmi Note 10 may be offered in White, Gray, and Green colour variants. The two phones have also been spotted on several certification sites over the last few weeks.
- Redmi May Launch Its First Gaming Phone, Tipped to Be Powered by MediaTek Dimensity 1200 SoC enero 20, 2021Redmi may launch its first gaming smartphone powered by the newly launched MediaTek Dimensity 1200 SoC. The news comes a week after a company executive hinted at Redmi K40 with the MediaTek SoC.
- Realme X9 Tipped to Launch in India as Company’s New X-Series Flagship Phone enero 20, 2021Realme X9 is said to be Realme’s new X-series phone that was recently teased by its India and Europe CEO Madhav Sheth. Realme X9 Pro is also reportedly in the works with the newly launched MediaTek Dimensity 1200 SoC.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 21 Ultra May Feature Under Panel Camera System, KIPO Trademark Application Suggests enero 20, 2021Samsung Galaxy Note 21 Ultra may feature an under-display camera. Samsung has filed a trademark with KIPO for the new technology that could trickle down to the company’s flagship phones for the year.
- LG Considering Exit From Smartphone Business, 60 Percent Employees to Be Moved to Other Units: Report enero 20, 2021LG has reportedly lost about $4.5 billion (roughly Rs. 32856 crores) over the past five years, and an official claims that it was time for LG to make a cold judgement. The company is said to be “considering all possible measures, including sale, withdrawal and downsizing of the smartphone business.”